Soo… I broke down and bought an Instant Pot. I know that I am a little late to the game, I actually bought it for myself after Christmas since the new ones have gone on sale. I am both scared and excited to use it. I REALLY hope I don’t blow my face off trying to make some beef stew.
I’ve been scouring Pinterest for any and every Instant Pot recipe that I can find. I even added a new board to my already overloaded account JUST for Instant Pot recipes. I also ran out to the bookstore and bought these two books. They are both really good. If I had to pick one, it would be “How to Instant Pot”. Very informative and shows you how to translate your crockpot meals to pressure cooker meals thereby cutting the time in a third! Yay!
I haven’t yet cooked anything in it, but I wanted to share a few links to some recipes that I am particularly excited to get started on.
- Beef Stew (always a favorite)
- French Dip (this looks insane.)
- Chicken Taco bowls (I love anything with the word “bowl” in it)
- 10 Minute Baked Potato Soup (did someone say 10 minutes?)
- Brisket Sliders (shut the front door)
- Mac and Cheese (for the kids, right?)
- Beef Gyros (I’m so hungry right now)